bicycle frame material: carbon fiber bicycle type: mountain brake type: disc (hydraulic) condition: good electric assist: none frame size: Medium handlebar type: other/unknown make / manufacturer: Specialized model name / number: Fatboy Carbon Expert suspension: none (rigid) wheel size: 26 in
QR Code Link to This Post
2016 Specialized Carbon Expert
I have put about 2300miles on this bike and it has treated me well. You can look up the specs but I will note the differences/upgrades.
- DTSwiss Aluminum back rim(tubeless) just rebuilt a few months ago with about 200miles on it.
- KMC gold chain (new no miles on it)
- Jumbo Jim 4.0 tires and back one is the newer one. Replaced with the new DTSwiss rim.
- New Raceface Bottom Bracket with 20miles on it
- 3 Raceface chain rings (28T, 32T, 34T) 32T on it now.
- Raceface crank boot covers
- New derailleur GX version 20miles on it.
- New shifter cable 20miles on it.
- Rear cassette is the GX version with ~ 200miles on it.
- New brake pads no miles on them.
- Specialized aluminum seat post with Specialized Phenom saddle hollow cromoly rails.
This bike is NOT in new condition. It is in well used condition. It needs nothing and is ready to ride whatever you throw at it. This thing is light and fast. It weighs 24LBS with my pedals.
- Pedals NOT included.
- will include original aluminum handle bars not pictured
Firm on the price.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers