compensation: Based on experience employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Southern Pines Pet Lodge is looking for a hard working, reliable, pet lover to join our team! This is a PART – TIME Position offering 9 -15hrs per week, possibly increasing during holidays and busy seasons. This is a hands on position at a small Pet Boarding/Doggie Daycare/Training facility located in NE Columbia SC. To learn more about us and what we do, visit www.SouthernPinesPetLodge.com
Requirements are as follows:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be OK with ALL breeds/sizes of dogs AND Cats. (Some dogs are over 100lbs)
- Must be energetic, able to multi-task, and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work Holidays, some weekends, and during the summer months
- Must be able to occasionally lift 50lbs
- Must have your own, reliable, transportation.
- Must be able to work with cleaning supplies such as Bleach and Odoban.
- Knowledge of Computers and Customer Service Skills
- Previous Dog Boarding/Daycare or Vet Facility experience.
- Living within 10-15 minutes of Facility
- Previous Grooming &/or Training Experience
If this sounds like you – Please give us a call at 803-699-seven zero 77 or email us!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers