condition: good cylinders: 6 cylinders drive: 4wd fuel: gas odometer: 182000 title status: clean transmission: automatic
QR Code Link to This Post
Selling my 2002 Jeep Libery Limited 4x4 3.7
No fluid or oil leaks, cold AC, leather seats, sunroof, pretty clean all around.
Runs and drives great and everything works as it should
With over $3500 on new parts for this vehicle,
- Less than 25k miles since completely rebuilt heads
- New head gasket set, valve cover gasket, intake gasket, and head bolts
- New timing chain with all gears
- New radiator, radiator fan, water pump, radiator hoses, thermostat
- New plugs and 6 coils
- New serpentine belt
- New brakes and BF Goodrich Rugged Terrain tires
- New battery
- AC compressor
- AC pressure line, charged AC, EVAC and vacuum
- Transmission service
- Alpine radio and 4 door speakers
- New front wheel bearing
Asking $4,000 obo, lots of money put into this jeep. Its dependable and will last a long time.
Call or Text show contact info
with offers and trades.
Thank you for looking.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers