- Exotic and deliciously edible, papaya was hybridized for hydroponic culture and is perfect for growing in pots.
- Need sunny, warm growing conditions and the soil temperature needs to be 60°F or higher.
- Grow it inside in the winter and take it outside in the summer months.
- Fruit will start developing only 12” from the base of the plant. - Do not overfeed but fertilize moderately on a regular basis.
- Remember to keep the plant warm; if it gets too cold, it can get root disease.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers