compensation: Based on Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a fast paced specialty practice looking for a certified Dental Assistant. Someone who has a positive attitude, friendly personality with a patient first mentality and willingness to be cross-trained.
• Assist the dentist during a variety of treatment procedures
• Set up and breakdown operatory post treatment
• Take dental radiographs (x-rays)
• Manage infection control - prepare and sterilize instruments and equipment
• Provide patients with instructions for oral care following all dental treatment procedures
• Educate patients on appropriate oral hygiene strategies to maintain oral health
• Perform various office tasks as necessary
-Certified DAII or DA I from an ADA accredited dental assisting program; DA I applicants must have minimum one full year working experience to be considered
-Meets Dental Board Radiography Requirements
-Current CPR certification -Nitrous oxide certified, or experience with Nitrous Oxide
-Experience with digital radiography
This is a full-time position, Monday through Thursday 8-5 PM and Fridays from 7-2pm or 8-3pm. Our offices are located in Columbia and Lexington. Please send a resume and work reference contacts.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers