Ideal candidate will have great experience and references in the landscaping industry, reliable transportation, and leadership capabilities. Ideally this individual would like to work up to becoming Crew Leader and take over other responsibilities pertaining to the maintenance program.
QR Code Link to This Post
- using landscaping equipment safely and effectively; i.e. z-mowers, weed-eaters, hedgers, tractor, etc.
- tree and shrub care
- maintenance of irrigation system and landscape lighting
- Must have valid drivers license, drive your own car to work, and be able to drive truck and trailer comfortably
- Must be skilled on all types of lawn maintenance equipment
- Must have leadership experience
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds and carry it 100 yards+
- Solid references
Please respond with your name, phone number, and a resume or at least brief outline of your work experience. If we feel that you have the expertise we are looking for, you will get a phone call interview or face to face interview.
Hourly pay rates depends upon experience in the industry and reference's reviews.