compensation: based on experiance employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
With an 85% internal promotion rate and rapid company growth, build your next career with the world’s largest pool supply retailer!
Service Technician Team
• Enjoy the outdoors, while working at the residential homes and commercial locations of valued Leslie’s customers
• Bring the visions of the pool industry to life through unique and valuable hands on assistance, sales, installations, and repairs of pool equipment
• Trucks, uniforms, and proper training provided to all Service Technicians
• Service Technicians interact with Leslie’s customers providing service, recommendations and general guidance. They work closely with our Service Managers to ensure all company guidelines, policies, and procedures are met and exceeded.
• Installing and repairing pool equipment
• Providing excellent service to residential and commercial customers
• Maintaining high standards in customer service and professional and ethical conduct
• Complying with all safety procedures, including safe working and driving habits
Working knowledge of 110 volt and 220 volt electricity
• Installation, troubleshooting and repair of gas and electrical heaters
• Working knowledge of general plumbing and hydraulics
• Repair of motors, filters, timers, pool cleaners, blowers, lights, automated pool systems, chlorinators, backwash valves, PVC plumbing, copper plumbing, galvanized plumbing
• Repair suction problems as well as priming problems and high/low pressure problems
• Acid washing pools
Stop treading water; your career is here!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers