Maintenance Technician Job Duties, but not limited to.
QR Code Link to This Post
• Respond and complete residential service requests in a timely manner.
• Resolve maintenance issues in the area of A/C, electrical, plumbing and appliance repair.
• Prepare vacant apartments for market ready status through turn-over repairs and improvements
• Maintenance Technician must demonstrate the ability to multitask and prioritize.
• Share on-call rotation and after-hours emergency services as required.
• Provide residents with outstanding customer service.
Ability to learn and institute industry standards
•A positive, team-oriented attitude.
•Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
•Ability to self-motivate and work within deadlines to complete a project
Maintenance Technicians Requirements, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
• At least 6 months of multi-family experience
• Valid Driver's License required
• Reliable transportation required
• Willing to submit to a criminal/credit background check
***EPA & CPO PREFERRED ***
• A/C or HVAC certification (where applicable)
• The ability to safely lift 60 pounds
Salary range from $14.00 & UP per hour depending on experience and certifications