Valet Living offers the most requested resident amenities and services along with unparalleled and proven customer satisfaction. Our fully insured and uniformed professional valets collect waste and recyclables from residents' doorsteps and manage multifamily communities' on-site trash issues by streamlining waste from the doorstep to the dumpster with our proven systems.
The Service Valet is responsible for part-time nightly door to door collection of trash and recycling items within assigned apartment communities. As the face of the Valet Living, Service Valets adhere to company code of conduct and quality standards on service, timeliness, privacy, safety and monitoring and reporting.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Collect waste and recycling door to door within an assigned apartment community and transfer to the trash compactor onsite. Collection must begin and end at the designated time.
• Inspect and maintain trash compactors, halls, stairs and floors according to Valet Living standards
• Document and report daily (via smart phone application) all property and resident non-compliances and compactor arrival / departures
Qualifications and Special Conditions of Employment:
• Must have Smart Phone (iPhone or Android with up-to-date OS) and with data plan
• Must have pick-up truck to transport trash items from door to property compactor
• Must currently have and maintain a valid driver's license
• Must maintain valid documentation -- Auto Liability Insurance, Driver's License, etc. . .
• Ability to operate a motor vehicle and drive locally to other properties as needed
• Must be available between 8pm and 11pm Sunday-Thursday
• Ability to lift up to 50lbs
• Ability to work outdoors and work/drive in changing weather conditions
• Ability to climb stairs, walk distances, and be exposed to disagreeable odors
**Trucks make $13.50**
Valet Living provides the following:
• Reflective vest • Vehicle magnet
• Trash totes • Cut Resistant Gloves
Contact Joseph Dunham at 803-318-3265 for more information and to schedule and interview.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers