compensation: $25 to 33 per hour
employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Do you have a passion for automated maintenance? Randstad is looking to add local and experienced Equipment Maintenance Technicians to our team for our 2nd shift 7:00pm-7:35am! In this position, you will repair and maintain machinery and mechanical equipment such as conveyor systems and production machines and equipment.
Below is just a few responsibilities you would hold as a Equipment Maintenance Tech:
- Repairs and maintains machinery and mechanical equipment such as highly automated production machines and equipment
- Respond to machine alarms as they occur, identify root cause
- Troubleshoot electrical, mechanical pneumatic and hydraulic systems and components and return to serviceability
- Identify risk areas likely to cause equipment break downs, participate in projects for purpose of improving equipment reliability, process improvement, lean manufacturing
- Perform scheduled preventive maintenance actions on all subsystems and related components
- Assist automation team in the qualification process of automated systems
- Record procedures and results, numerical and graphical data and recommendations for changes in product or method
- Train other technicians and operators on products, processes and equipment
- Performs calibrations and re-qualifications on equipment at specified intervals and schedules
- Assists process technicians and engineers with the installation and removal of process equipment
- Analyzes and implements corrective action reports and process tracking mechanisms and more...
Working hours: 7:00 PM - 7:35 AM
--Demonstrates advanced technical skills which may be used to conduct on-the-job training and/or lead/guide other employees
--Demonstrates broad knowledge of functional techniques and has input to process improvement
--Has awareness of and may apply new technologies
--Proven ability of successfully communicate with internal and external parties
Below are the required qualifications for this position:
- Associates Degree, Bachelor Degree or equivalent Vocational Training preferred
- Experience with high-volume manufacturing of medical device, pharmaceutical, food, beverage, automotive, or electronics applications
- Hands-on individual with excellent mechanical aptitude, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience working in a FDA-regulated facility
- Knowledge of automated equipment systems and tools
- Prior experience maintaining vision systems desired
- Prior experience maintaining conveyor systems desired
If this sounds like your next career opportunity, email your current resume to email@example.com for consideration.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.