compensation: Pay depending on experience. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
· Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
· Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
· Coordinate communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients and personnel.
· Prepare reports by collecting and analyzing information.
· Organize and maintain a filling system of paper and electronic documents.
· Keep track of expenses and prepare weekly and monthly reports.
· Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings, conferences, and teleconferences.
· Make travel and accommodation arrangements.
· Manage flow of information in a timely and accurate manner.
· Format information for internal and external communication, including memos, emails, presentations, and reports.
· Organize corporate events such as fundraising events, golf tournaments, and staff appreciation events.
· Speak for the executive by attending meetings in his absence as a representative, when instructed.
· Taking meeting minutes.
· 5+ years of experience in a administrative support function
· 5+ years customer service experience
· Bachelor Degree preferred.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Extremely proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) Adobe Acrobat, and social media, web platforms.
· Ability to work in a very fast paced environment.
· Independent thinker.
· Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders.
· Experience managing a budget.
Professional and friendly demeanor.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers