favorite this postTalent Acquisition Managerhide this posting
QR Code Link to This Post
Skills and Qualifications
Very enthusiastic person with over ten years of experience of full cycle recruiting, management and business development to include: cleared IT candidates, administrative placements, behavioral health, physician's placements, Engineers, maintenance, interviews and technical screens, closing, direct placement, contract and contract to hire opportunities, account management, placing candidates that requires security clearances, negotiating salaries, rate quotes, offer letters, and job fairs. I currently have 22 direct reports.
Below is my current position:
Talent Acquisition Manager
• Partnered with the VP of Talent Acquisition to develop a recruitment strategy that ensures we deliver on business outcomes.
• Evaluated, recommended, and implemented creative, cost-effective approaches to the recruitment process by increasing high caliber candidate sourcing.
• Build and maintain an extensive network of professional relationships and develop a large passive and active candidate pool in order to fill positions quickly, and with the most qualified talent.
• Partnered with the Talent Acquisition branding specialist to explore potential external opportunities, events and partnerships to further C&S's outreach, recruitment and sourcing efforts in the regional market.
• Managed full cycle recruiting process to meet staffing goals across all levels within regional facilities and corporate functions.
• Measured and drove recruiting key performance indicators (KPIs) to continually improve the effectiveness of the function. Conduct regular reviews with hiring managers around KPIs and progress against goals.
• Led, mentor and developed twenty-two members of the Talent Acquisition team to ensure right level of partnership with hiring managers, successful execution of hiring plans and deliver against commitments related to candidate experience.
• Evaluated, selected, and managed recruitment agencies and retained/contingency search firms. Assess and measure effectiveness and ensure compliance with negotiated agreements.
• Ensured data integrity is maintained within the Applicant Tracking System iCIMS while, insuring compliance with EEO/OFCCP compliance regulations.
• Performed special projects and other related duties as assigned.
it's ok to contact this poster if you are a potential employer or other principal.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers