IEH Laboratories, a Leader in Food Safety, is now accepting applications for Laboratory Analyst - 12hr Rotating Shift at its facility in Gaston, SC.
Applicants must possess a BS or BA in the biological sciences or related field.
Ideal candidates should possess the following skills:
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency with data entry and computer applications
- Multitasking capability
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong understanding of aseptic technique in the laboratory
Laboratory Analyst duties include: analysis of food samples for pathogens via PCR and immunoassay, various microbe enumerations, data entry, laboratory reporting, quality control, and media preparation. Full-time employee will be eligible for standard benefits after a brief waiting period.
This shift works 12hr rotating shift including every other weekend.
Due to exposure to various food allergens in the laboratory environment, applicants with moderate to severe food allergies are discouraged from applying.