compensation: Depends on Experience employment type: full-time telecommuting okay
QR Code Link to This Post
Syncro is an Up-and-Coming SaaS Company Headquartered in Seattle
We build software for small businesses to make managing their repair shops a labor of love...especially when they are using our software. :)
If you can answer YES to all of these, you might be a great fit with our team:
1. You love a full, fast day and are constantly wondering "Where did the day go?"
2. Are you a hands-on learner and love figuring out new software?
3. You are always competing with yourself to be better.
4. You enjoy selling a product that makes other people more efficient and happy.
5. You're ambitious and goal-oriented.
Our software does job tracking, marketing, invoicing, integrates tons of online tools -- and makes work fun. We are a different kind of software company -- we know that making the lives of our customers easier and more fun is the way to build great long-term relationships.
We're building a company that values human beings, creativity, trust, and inspires success and happiness in the lives our employees and customers.
If this sounds like the kind of team you want to be part of, we want to hear about you.
- Salaried position designed to grow with the company (seriously, try us).
- We want this to be your dream job and to help you make that so.
- We will advance your career like nobody else -- stay with us for the long haul and we'll keep you challenged, learning, passionate, and growing.
- Results-oriented: Make new leads fall in love with us and you can design your ideal day.
- Small team -- there's just a handful of us so every person counts.
- Flexibility: We have a work space and also work remotely. Again, we're results-oriented and want to help you create a position that suits your life.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Lots of new customer communication.
- Addressing customer inquiries and educating them on our product.
- Helping demonstrate our software to new potential clients (you'll need to become a product expert -- and it's a big app!).
- Keeping track of everything that happens; if a customer tells you about a storm in the area we love to know that so we can keep communication personal.
- Proactively communicating with customers: if someone signs up and becomes active, check in and introduce yourself.
- Build long term relationships, make friends with our customers.
- Attendance at occasional industry conferences (meeting with customers, hosting a booth with us).
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Must be an Internet Power User(tm) - fast with google, keyboard shortcuts, love spending time on the web and mobile apps.
- You're always learning and teach yourself.
- Collaborative and driven to develop yourself and the team you're part of.
- You get people and you want to help them.
- Excellent communication skills - verbal, written and electronic.
- Exceptional phone presence.
- You care -- which means a natural attention to detail with excellent organizational skills.
- Self motivated with ability to think creatively to identify solutions addressing customer needs.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- You're kind and wily (in a good way).
HOW TO GET HIRED BY US:
Email us a story about a time you had to overcome adversity, along with your resume.
Just demonstrate that you are an individual, you have a personality, you enjoy life, and you enjoy good work.
Syncro is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can thrive and do their best work, free from discrimination and harassment.
Pay: Salary + Commission. Let's Talk.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers