compensation: Base plus commission, medical, dental, vision. Company paid Short and Long Term Disability and Life insurance, 401(k) with company match. Paid Holidays employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Maola Milk and Ice Cream is accepting applications for a Milk Route Representative in Columbia, SC. The qualified candidate will be tasked with the safe and courteous delivery of dairy products on an established, local route.
• Driving a truck to deliver milk and dairy products to the customer.
• Providing excellent customer service to 15 to 30 customers a day
• Maintaining the correct stock levels for the customer
• Using a hand held computer to record sales invoices and track inventories
• Taking daily inventory of product on the truck and projecting the next day's inventory
• Completing daily settlement work and route control sheet
• Load or assist in loading the truck
• Complying with all DOT required paperwork and inspections
Job requirements include:
• Good motor vehicle report
• Class B CDL or ability to obtain (minimum CDL B Permit)
• Ability to pass a DOT Physical and Physical Abilities Test
• Excellent communication skills
• Prior customer service experience preferred
Competitive pay plan and benefit package includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Short and Long term Disability Insurance, Life Insurance and a 401(k) plan.
To apply, please visit the career page on our website:
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers