Yes, we are not the cheapest in the market but........... We have the BEST!!!!!
You're getting ready to spend over $6000, do you really want a disposable trailer or do you want something that will last??
☎ (803) 937-2601
We dare to compare the features and benefits to see for yourself! I feel so confident in this statement and the quality of our product that if you find another trailer with the same features for cheaper..... I will match their price and toss in a free spare tire*!! Now we all know you can drive 15 hours, spend a ton of money on fuel and get it a little cheaper but who has the time to do that!!
Here are just a few of the features:
● Power up and power down - most are gravity down
● (2) - 6000# axles
● Adjustable couple - most use standard coupler, nonadjustable.
● 7k pound jack - most companies use 3K or 5K jacks that are truly not strong enough for a full load, they also are not set back far enough to open your tail gate.
● Led lights- most companies use old style incandescent.
● The rear lights are mounted high for easy visibility.
● Built in spare tire mount - sold as option with most competitors.
● KTI Pump
● High Tech Hoses
● Lions head Tires radial tires - most companies use basis tires.
● Intestate battery- most competitors use no name brands- cheapest they can find.
● Twin Cylinders - best option, in case load shifts or one cylinder fails.
● 5 Heavy Duty Tie Down Axles - usually sold as options at additional cost to you.
● Trailer tongue which is 6 feet, wraps back to the first hanger for better strength and turning capabilities.
● Tongue is extra-long so there is less chance of your vehicle and the trailer hitting each other when backing and it also makes pulling the trailer a much better ride.
● Upper frame is 16 inch on center made from 2 x 2 x 8 tubing. High strength low alloy material. Frame itself is 2/5 x 3 /16 tube.
● Lower frame is made from 2 x 5 3/16 tubing . The cage is triple reinforced front and rear the cage. The front half of the cage connects the rams into the entire front end of the trailer which divides the weight placed the cage onto the entire frame all the way to the tongue.
● Side Mounted steps
● Combination Gate - spreader and barn style for loading equipment.
● Trailer is sandblasted and washed prior to be powder coated- most companies use least expensive paint possible.
● All units are powder coated.
● 24" tall side walls- Most companies use 20", heck some even make them 18".
Stop by our Columbia Store today.
Leonard Building and Truck Accessories
1919 Augusta Rd.
W. Columbia, SC 29169
Don't live nearby our Columbia location? Thanks to our network of 56 stores, we've got more within your area. Below are a few more locations that are nearby!
1714 South Irby Street
Florence, SC 29505
Landscape Trailer, used enclosed cargo trailer, Aluminum Trailer, Trailer Sales, ATV trailer, Utility trailer, open trailers, Roofing Trailer, Dump Trailer, Trailer Parts, Tilt Trailer, gooseneck trailer, Motorcycle Trailer, heavy and light equipment trailers, car trailers, Side load trailer, dump trailer for sale, Car hauler, Leonard Utility Trailer, enclosed trailers, trailers for sale, trailer enclosed, Trailer Specialist, Trailer hitch, Flatbed trailer, Enclosed trailer, Covered Trailer, Trailers, Cargo, Race car trailer, gooseneck, bumper pull, trailer for sale, car trailers, equipment trailer, Pace American Trailer, Carry On Trailer, Big Tex, used trailers, cargo trailer, Interstate Trailer, Stock Trailer, Car Carrier, Cargo Trailer, trailer rental, Tilt Trailer, Construction Trailer, Steel Trailer, Uhaul, moving trailer, Equipment Trailer, used Cargo trailers, Dump trailers, enclosed trailers, utility trailers, cargo trailers, equipment trailers, gooseneck trailers, car trailers, car hauler, motorcycle trailers, atv trailers, landscape trailers, landscaping, auto trailers, construction trailer, concession trailers, Freedom, SGAC, Quality, Forest River, Big Tex, Currahee, Continental Cargo, Box Trailers, Big Tex, Trailers Plus, Texas Pride, Interstate, Carry On, Adams, Pace American Trailer, BG, Tow Dolly, Tow
We make every reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy of this data, Leonard Buildings & Truck Accessories are not responsible for any errors or omissions regarding pricing, photos, accessories, parts or equipment. Please verify any information in question with a Store Manager. Every ad lists the price of the specific part at the time the ad is posted. Please call first to verify availability and current pricing. Prices do not include additional fees and costs of closing, including government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer documentation fees, or other fees. All prices do not include taxes, documentation, and licensing fees. Dealer is not responsible for pricing errors.
*Price Match Disclaimer
Must be within 100 miles of our store. Over that, we will meet you in the middle!
Let Leonard Build It! Here at Leonard, our knowledgeable and skilled team members, can install our great truck accessories. We offer name brands you know and trust like LEER, WeatherTech, Weather Guard, Curt, Go Rhino, BAK, Rugged Liner and MANY more. We have a full line of truck accessories including Bull Bars, Step Bars, Hitches, Floor mats, tool boxes, vent visors, van products and MORE! Leonard has been building quality sheds, playhouses, animal structures and custom buildings for over 50 years in North Carolina. We offer Rent-to-Own, No Credit Check on our sheds. Leonard has a huge selection of Cargo, Utility and Dump Trailers and we offer finance options. You will love our products and we offer something for everyone! Come by and see us or visit our website at www.leonardusa.com to learn more.
it's ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests