Saddle Creek Transportation is looking for Class A CDL Drivers in our Orangeburg, SC facility. Saddle Creek drivers are Home Every Day and enjoy working for a well establish organization that is celebrating its 51th year in business.
QR Code Link to This Post
Pay and Benefits Package
• Paid Weekly
• Two Week Vacation After One Year Employment
• Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Short and Long Term Disability
• Life Insurance
• 401K with Company Match
• Must be 21 years of age or older
• Current Class A CDL and DOT medical card
• Good MVR
• Stable work history
• Must have at least 1 year of experience driving a tractor trailer in the past 3 years
• Must be able to lift and/or carry up to 25 lbs
• Must be able to push/pull up to 50 lbs
• Must meet all DOT and SCT requirements
• Must have the ability to operate in a constant state of alertness, and safe manner.
• Must be able to safely get in and out of the cab on your own.
• Must be able to safely drive both automatic and manual transmissions.
To Apply click the link below
For more information call our Recruiting Team at 866-432-2244