Freight. Miles. Respect. Those are just a few of the reasons drivers like you choose Schneider. Join the fleet with the safest, most respected drivers in the industry.
QR Code Link to This Post
Why Drive for Schneider?
- Home Time - Over 75% of our drivers get home weekly or more. That means you'll get the miles you need and the home time you deserve.
- Great Benefits - You'll be pleasantly surprised by our insurance options, 401(k) plan and more.
- New Trucks - Schneider's average fleet age is less than 2.5 years. A well-maintained fleet means less down time for you, fewer CSA inspections and more available time doing the job you love.
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
Requirements of Company Truck Drivers
Get Started Today! Call 800-447-7433 to speak to a recruiter. Or Click this Link to see the current positions in the Columbia area! Keyword search: box, career, carrier, cdl a, clda, cdl-a, class a, company, contractor, cpm, delivery, dispatch, driver, drivers, driving, entry level, experience, get cdl, graduate, independent contractor, job, logistics, miles, military, owner operator, o/o, recent cdl grad, region, route, school, schools, semi, shipping, Snider, Snyder, student, tow, training, transportation, trucker, truckers, trucking, veteran
- At least 21 years old (DOT requirement)
- Valid commercial driver's license (CDL) issued by your state of residence